Materials and warranty
The best piercing jewelry materials
The jewelry we sell is made of high-quality materials. The jewelry uses highly polished implant-grade titanium (Ti-6AL-4V-ELI ASTM F136), as well as genuine yellow gold, white gold and rose gold. Our selection of precious stones includes zircons, natural stones, swarovski, synthetic opals, pearls, genuine opals and genuine diamonds.
Please remember, however, that piercing jewelry is significantly more susceptible to heavy wear and, for example, accidents than other jewelry. Therefore, over time, the jewelry may also begin to show its age. You also have to remember that real gold jewelry is softer than titanium, so always treat it with the dignity it demands.
We will tell you more about the properties of the jewelry material in connection with each product description.
The stones in the jewelry are set, not glued
Our branded piercing jewelry is made, like high-quality jewelry in general. The stones are planted with stone planting and are not glued. Thus, the stones last better in their places and they come into their own when viewed from every angle. The gemstones are also precisely cut and polished so that their properties are highlighted when the light hits them. The stone attachments are thus chemical-free, and our jewelry does not contain any chemicals harmful to the body.
All our piercing jewelry is nickel free. You can also read why nickel-free jewelry is the best option for piercings.
If you have complications with your pierced jewelry, we recommend reading our article on the importance of materials in pierced jewelry.
Jewelry manufacturers give their jewelry a warranty against manufacturing defects, which is individual depending on the manufacturer. Some even give a lifetime warranty on their products. You can get more detailed information about the manufacturer's warranty on the manufacturer's website.
Please note that jewelry must be maintained from time to time and stored correctly. Read more about the maintenance and storage of pierced jewelry.
We check all our jewelry for sale carefully before mailing, so that we can be sure of the quality of our products. Manufacturers also have exact quality requirements for their jewelry. You can find more information on the manufacturers' websites.
Some manufacturers give a lifetime warranty on their gold jewelry. Ask us more.
NOTE! The warranty does not cover:
- Bumps, scratches or damage caused by an accident (impacts or too hard handling).
- Loosening of stones. Note! If a stone comes loose from a new piece of jewelry, you must immediately contact our customer service, in which case we will contact the manufacturer. If the jewelry shows mechanical damage that has caused the stone to come off, the warranty does not cover it.
- Loss of jewelry or part of it. (Always read the instructions for use of piercing jewelry carefully.)
- Blurring, discoloration or surface damage of the jewelry caused by improper cleaning or the use of improper substances near the jewelry. Such substances can be, for example, chemical cleaning agents, hair products, perfumes and fats. Too much UV light can also weaken the jewelry prematurely.
- Loosening or breaking of parts due to normal use and natural wear and tear. (In the case of gold jewelry, we can send it to the jewelry manufacturer for repair at your request, ask us for more information about this.)