How to choose suitable jewelry
Choosing the right size of jewelry is also important in terms of appearance, but especially in terms of the piercing . Too tight or otherwise unnecessarily large jewelry can bring unpleasant complications or irritation even to an already healed piercing. Please note that the size suggestions are indicative recommendations and you can get confirmation of the perfect size for you from your piercing shop.
In improved earrings The most used sizes in the base parts of the labret style are 0.8mm-1.2mm thickness (diameter) and 5mm-7mm length. If you don't know the exact size, we recommend 6mm length. Most of all threadless push pin jewelry tops from our selection fit these sockets.
We recommend rings with a diameter of 8 mm or more as earrings.
In the accompanying pictures, there are instructions for taking measurements of different types of jewelry. You can also measure your old jewelry and make a choice based on it.
Other Piercing jewelry and piercings in the healing phase
If you have a piercing that is healing, you can ask our customer service for the recommended size for your new jewelry. We can advise you as precisely as possible when we know what size your jewelry is at that moment. When piercing, an option about 2 millimeters larger is usually put in as a margin for swelling. You should get the jewelry measurements from your piercer.
You can also send us a photo of your former jewelry on your body via the WhatsApp application +35841 3140325 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Based on this, we can make an estimate of which size jewelry would suit you best. If you wish, we can also discuss with you the best new piece of jewelry for you. In this case, we will make our own proposal for a piece of jewelry that would suit you as well as possible and highlight your best features!
If you can't find the item you are looking for or need in these instructions, please contact our customer service before placing an order either via WhatsApp or by calling +35841 3140325. We will be happy to help you get the jewelry you want and the right one with one order. This way we also avoid unnecessary postage costs and save nature!
Tips for choosing the size of the back of the bar
3mm and 4mm options are available for the width of the back part of the heel. Here are a few things to consider when choosing the right size.
For piercings that are healing, we recommend a 4mm back part. Piercings inside the mouth, e.g. a lip jewelry, also require a 4mm back part, so that the back part does not sink into the soft tissue inside the mouth.
If you choose a large, more decorative (e.g. arch-shaped) tip part, the Labret heel part 4mm wide also gives your jewelry additional support.
The side of the nose with a 3mm piercing does not collect snot as much and does not take up space in the nostril. It is also not visible from there on the smaller back and does not feel uncomfortable to use.
In the tragus piercing, the 3mm back part makes it easier to use earphones and doesn't collect so much earwax.
Choosing a threadless push pin piercing jewelry base
Please note that the size suggestions are indicative recommendations and you can get confirmation of the perfect size for you from your piercing shop.
- Earring (the most used sizes are 0.8mm-1.2mm thick and 5mm-7mm long.)
- Cartilage jewellery (helix, forward helix, conch and tragus jewellery The most used sizes are 1.2mm thick and 6mm-7mm long.)
- A nose piercing (the most used sizes are 0.8mm-1.2mm thick and 6mm-7mm long.)
- Lip jewelry (medusa-, labret- Ashley jewellery, The most used sizes are 1.2mm thick and 7mm-8mm long.)
If you have a basic earring in your piercing, we recommend 0.8mm thickness.
- Earrings (the most used sizes are 1.2mm thick and 8mm long.)
- Cartilage jewelry (Rook piercing, The most used sizes are 1.2 mm thick and 8 mm long.)
- Lip jewelry (Jestrum and Vertical labret jewellery, The most used sizes are 1.2 mm thick and 8 mm long.)
- Nipple bar (the most used sizes are 1.6mm thick and 12.7-16mm long.)
- Bridge jewelry (nose bridge, between the eyes The most used sizes are 1.2mm and 1.6mm thickness, 12.7-16mm length.)
- Tongue bar (the most used sizes are 1.6mm thickness and 14mm length.)
- Cartilage jewellery (Industrial jewellery The most used sizes are 1.6mm thickness and 32-38mm length.)