- You are here: Homepage »
Titanium Threadless Labret 4mm Base
- 15,00 €
- In stock
Labret base for versatile use
The backside of the base is flat and measures 4 mm, allowing for stable support even for larger jewelry ends. As a result, the jewelry won't easily press against the skin, making it extremely comfortable to wear. You can confidently enjoy the beauty and elegance of the jewelry without discomfort.
This base is available in various sizes, making it easy to find the perfect fit for almost any piercing. Regardless of the type of piercing you have, you can find the ideal base from this selection.
It's important to note that this base is essential for the use of threadless jewelry ends. It provides a reliable and secure attachment for the jewelry end, allowing for easy and hassle-free interchangeability. This feature makes the base versatile and convenient.
Overall, this threadless labret base offers comfort, support, and versatility. It's an essential component for the functionality of your jewelry and is compatible with all threadless jewelry ends. Get yours today and enjoy a stylish look without compromising on comfort.
The 4 mm labret base is perfect for various uses, such as:
- Earlobe piercing (most commonly used size: 1.2 mm x 5 mm)
- Helix and conch piercings (most commonly used size: 1.2 mm x 6 mm)
- Lip piercing (most commonly used size: 1.2 mm x 7 mm)
For more guidance, please refer to our Jewelry Selection Guide. Additionally, you can always contact our customer service for advice on choosing the right size for your jewelry.
Threadless (push pin) base part
The non-threaded stem needs a non-threaded tip to function as a piercing jewelry. You can use these studs for almost any piercing, as long as you choose the right design and size for your piercing. You can see all base part options here. You can choose a suitable top here.
More carefree when the tip parts don't fall off!
Threadless (push pin) jewelry is much easier to use than traditional threaded piercing jewelry. You don't need to tighten or twist the tip to check if it's tight. In these pieces of jewellery, it is enough to occasionally check that the pin of the top part is inside the base part all the way to the bottom.
A non-threaded attachment is more reliable than, for example, a threaded one. For this reason, we always recommend this non-threaded option for more valuable jewelry tops.
Easier to take out and put back in place!
You can adjust the tension of your jewelry yourself when putting it into use. In addition, all the threadless stem parts and jewelry tops we sell are compatible with each other. You only need to have one base and you can make all the tops fit into it.
With your order, you will receive detailed instructions for putting the jewellery into use, and you can also find them on our website under "Jewelry instructions".
High gloss implant grade titanium
Implant-grade titanium is a hypoallergenic, nickel-free material. It is suitable for use by everyone and does not cause sensitivities. It is a great material already for a first piece of jewelry and has solved countless of our customers' problems with piercings.
Durable piercing jewelry material
Implant-grade titanium is a light, durable and high-gloss material that is perfect for piercing jewelry. For example, this material does not magnetize or heat up. It also does not darken with use and does not transfer color to the skin or your piercing.
A safe alternative to piercing
This material does not cause friction and does not collect impurities due to its high gloss. In addition, the name implant-grade titanium indicates that it is used in medicine in implants and, for example, in pacemakers.
How can you know that the material is what is promised?
When choosing a piercing jewelry whose brand and manufacturer you know, you can also be sure of its material. The necessary data is available from the manufacturer to prove the jewelry's exact material information. If you buy a piece of pierced jewelry whose brand the seller can't tell you, you can't be sure what material it actually is.
- High gloss implant grade titanium (Ti-6AL-4V-ELI ASTM F136)
- Threadless base
- Sizes can be seen in the menu (thickness x length)
- Fixed back part 4mm
- Manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
The appropriate size of the jewelry is essential both in terms of the appearance of the piercing, as well as its comfort and health! You can find instructions for choosing the right size of jewelry in the "How to choose suitable jewellery" section of the instructions.
Delivery & Shipping
- 0,00 €
- In-store pickup. Address Savilahdenkatu 10, 50100 Mikkeli
- Pick-up from a Matkahuolto service point
- 2,90 €
- As a rule, parcels are delivered to Matkahuolto pick-up point, such as parcel lockers, Matkahuolto service points, K-Markets or R-Kiosks, within 1-3 working days. You will be notified as soon as your parcel is available for collection.
- Pick-up from a Matkahuolto parcel locker
- 2,90 €
- As a rule, parcels are delivered to Matkahuolto parcel lockers within 1-3 working days, in larger cities also on Saturdays. You will be notified as soon as your parcel is available for collection.
- Posti Pikkupaketti kotiinkuljetus
- 4,90 €
- Posti little package is delivered to the recipient's mailbox or mailbox in approximately 2–3 working days. If the shipment does not fit in the door or box, it can be picked up at the nearest Posti collection point.