Titanium Threaded Ball
- 8,00 €
- In stock
The traditional round ball is the preferred option for many. You can also use this internally threaded ball as a spare part if you lose the ball of your piercing. Choose the size of the ball threads according to the thickness of your own piercing jewelry.
Internally threaded piercing jewelry
In internally threaded piercing jewelry, the threads are, as the name suggests, on the inside of the piercing jewelry and on the outside in the top part. The threads of the top part of the jewelry are turned inside the body of the jewelry. Such piercing jewelry does not damage the piercing, for example when changing the jewelry (threads cannot scratch the piercing).
Tightening the piercing
In jewelry with an internal thread, the tip parts stay on much better and do not loosen as easily as in jewelry with an external thread. The threads of internal threaded jewelry are made with precision, which is why they do not give way easily, but last in use, while often in external threaded jewelry, the threads break and the ball cannot stay at the end of the jewelry.
How do you open a piercing jewelry?
Remember to check from time to time that the top part is firmly twisted all the way to the bottom, so that it doesn't come loose without noticing. Even if you have tightened the jewelry carefully, it can still loosen during use. When tightening the piercing, rotate the tip clockwise. On the other hand, when you want to remove the tip part, rotate it counterclockwise.
Implant grade titanium piercing jewelry
Highly polished implant-grade titanium (Ti-6AL-4V-ELI ASTM F136) is a hypoallergenic and nickel-free piercing jewelry material. As a material, it is suitable for everyone because it does not cause sensitivities. That is why it is the best choice for both piercings and as a child's earring.
Changing to implant-grade titanium piercing jewelry has also solved the piercing complications of several of our customers.
Durable and safe piercing jewelry
Implant-grade titanium is a very light material, which makes it pleasant to use all the time. Thanks to the high polish, it also collects less bacteria. In addition, this material does not magnetize or heat up, it does not darken with use and does not transfer color to the skin or your piercing.
The name implant-grade titanium tells us that the same material is used in medicine in implants and, for example, in pacemakers.
The best piercing jewelry material
Our jewelry is from the best manufacturers on the market, and is preferred by world-renowned professional piercers. Certificates are also available from jewelry manufacturers that prove their exact material information.
- High polish implant grade titanium
- Internally threaded end
- Size indicated in the menu
- Manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
The right jewellery size is essential for both the appearance of the piercing and the comfort and health of wearing it! Instructions for choosing the right size of the jewelry can be found in the instructions section "How to choose suitable jewellery"
Delivery & Shipping
- 0,00 €
- In-store pickup. Address Porrassalmenkatu 17 B, 50100 Mikkeli
- Pick-up from a Matkahuolto service point
- 2,90 €
- As a rule, parcels are delivered to Matkahuolto pick-up point, such as parcel lockers, Matkahuolto service points, K-Markets or R-Kiosks, within 1-3 working days. You will be notified as soon as your parcel is available for collection.
- Pick-up from a Matkahuolto parcel locker
- 2,90 €
- As a rule, parcels are delivered to Matkahuolto parcel lockers within 1-3 working days, in larger cities also on Saturdays. You will be notified as soon as your parcel is available for collection.
- Posti Pikkupaketti kotiinkuljetus
- 4,90 €
- Posti little package is delivered to the recipient's mailbox or mailbox in approximately 2–3 working days. If the shipment does not fit in the door or box, it can be picked up at the nearest Posti collection point.