- You are here: Homepage »
Nose jewellery | Diamond earring| Earring | LuxJewelle.com
- 23,00 €
- In stock
Note! A jewelry top needs a matching base!
A versatile jewelry top
This Invictus Body Jewelry Zircon top is one of our most popular products! With the matching base, this jewelry top is suitable for most piercings, including earrings. You distinguish high-quality pierced jewelry by, for example, from way the stone is fixed. In branded jewelry, the stones are implanted and glues or other additional chemicals that would be harmful to the body are never used. Thus, the jewelry has a longer use and remains beautiful for a long time.
Suitable for use, e.g. with a threadless labret base for the following piercings:
- Earring (the most used sizes are 0.8mm-1.2mm thick and 5mm-7mm long.)
- Cartilage jewelry (nose jewelry, helix, forward helix, conch and tragus jewelry)
- Lip jewelry (medusa, labret- Ashley jewelry)
Curved barbell soles, e.g. for earrings, rook and lip jewelry.
Threadless (push pin) piercing jewelry base
A threadless piercing jewelry top needs a threadless stem to function as a piercing jewelry. You can use these tops for almost any piercing, as long as you choose the right base for that piercing here.
More carefree when the tip parts don't fall off!
Threadless (push pin) jewelry is much easier to use than traditional threaded piercing jewelry. You do not need to tighten or rotate the jewelry to check if it is tight. In these pieces of jewelry, it is enough to occasionally check that the pin of the tip part is inside the base part all the way to the bottom.
A non-threaded attachment is more reliable than, for example, a threaded one. For this reason, we always recommend this non-threaded option for more valuable jewelry tips.
Easier to take out and put back in place!
You can adjust the tension of your jewelry yourself when putting it into use. In addition, all the threadless stem parts and jewelry tips we sell are compatible with each other. You only need to have one base and you can make all the tips fit into it.
With your order, you will receive detailed instructions for putting the jewelry into use, and you can also find them on our website under "Instructions for use of jewellery".
High gloss implant grade titanium
Implant-grade titanium is a hypoallergenic, nickel-free material. It is suitable for use by everyone and does not cause sensitivities. It is a great material already for a first piece of jewelry and has solved countless of our customers' problems with piercings.
Durable piercing jewelry material
Implant-grade titanium is a light, durable and high-gloss material that is perfect for piercing jewelry. For example, this material does not magnetize or heat up. It also does not darken with use and does not transfer color to the skin or your piercing.
A safe alternative for your piercing
This material does not cause friction and does not collect impurities due to its high gloss. In addition, the name implant-level titanium indicates that it is used in medicine in implants and, for example, in pacemakers.
How can you know that the material is what is promised?
When choosing a piercing jewelry whose brand and manufacturer you know, you can also be sure of its material. The necessary data is available from the manufacturer to prove the jewelry's exact material information. If you buy a piece of pierced jewelry whose brand the seller can't tell you, you can't be sure what material it actually is.
- High gloss implant grade titanium (Ti-6AL-4V-ELI ASTM F136)
- Threadless piercing tip
- Sizes can be seen in the menu
- Crown implanted zircon stones with brilliant cut
- Manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
The appropriate size of the jewelry is essential both in terms of the appearance of the piercing, as well as its comfort and health! You can find instructions for choosing the right size of jewelry in the "How to choose suitable jewellery" section of the instructions.
Delivery & Shipping
- 0,00 €
- In-store pickup. Address Porrassalmenkatu 17 B, 50100 Mikkeli
- Pick-up from a Matkahuolto service point
- 2,90 €
- As a rule, parcels are delivered to Matkahuolto pick-up point, such as parcel lockers, Matkahuolto service points, K-Markets or R-Kiosks, within 1-3 working days. You will be notified as soon as your parcel is available for collection.
- Pick-up from a Matkahuolto parcel locker
- 2,90 €
- As a rule, parcels are delivered to Matkahuolto parcel lockers within 1-3 working days, in larger cities also on Saturdays. You will be notified as soon as your parcel is available for collection.
- Posti Pikkupaketti kotiinkuljetus
- 4,90 €
- Posti little package is delivered to the recipient's mailbox or mailbox in approximately 2–3 working days. If the shipment does not fit in the door or box, it can be picked up at the nearest Posti collection point.